Thread: Werewolf's list for sale (updated)

1. Werewolf's list for sale (updated)

Stuff for sale:

I have some extra stuff to get rid of and thought I would post it here if anyone was interested, prices do not include shipping unless otherwise stated.

El Nard - Super Famicom game by Enix, complete and in good condition. $15 OBO

Romancing SaGa - Super Famicom by Square, complete and in good condition, with minor damage/marks to box and manual. $10 OBO

Romancing SaGa 2 - Super Famicom by Square, complete and in good condition, with minor damage/marks to box and manual. $15 OBO

RayCrisis USA manual, almost mint but light scratch on front. $2 OBO

Baby Universe spine card, mint - make an offer

Dewprism - Japanese PSX, brand new unopened and mint condition, PSone Books series. $25 OBO

I will have a couple other items up for sale soon ^_^

If you have any questions or need a better description of an item ether PM me or email me.

I'm interested in Ogre Battle...check your pm's

3. Got it, PM'd you back

4. amerlop, I PM'd you but your box is full... tonight is ok, I should be able to stop by your work around 7:30 - 8:00 pm

5. A few more games up for sale:

Cosmic Fantasy - PC Engine CD, comes with case and manual which are in great shape (very little wear) and game which is mint. eBay

Cosmic Fantasy 2 - PC Engine CD, comes with case and manual which are in great shape (very little wear) and game which is mint. eBay

Cosmic Fantasy 3 - PC Engine CD, comes with case, manual, guide book, item list and spine card which are in great shape (very little wear, spine has small split along edge but not too bad) and game which is mint. eBay

Buy all 3 Cosmic Fantasys and get them for $60 including shipping in the USA or discounted shipping if you live outside the USA

6. this might be a rhetorical question, but the cosmic fantasies are in japanese aren't they?

7. Originally posted by Nash
    this might be a rhetorical question, but the cosmic fantasies are in japanese aren't they?
    Yes they are in Japanese

There are 4 Cosmic Fantasy games, Cosmic Fantasy 4 has 2 parts though. This is a really great series, too bad only one of them made it over here.