Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4858606162

Thread: Ikaruga

Nice work Chris!

2. Many thanks, Jugem!

I've now attached my total scoreboard, since I posted it up on GameFAQs and forgot to do so here (in my excitement to get the thing posted).

I'm hoping I can follow this score up with a 34 very quickly. All it needs is a run with no breaks and no deaths. Fingers crossed, eh?

3. You never give up, eh?

Incredible work... as usual. =P

4. Cheers, Jx2! Are you still playing, buddy?

Yeah, hope you get the 34m soon. Although if my Ikaruga experience means anything, you'll probably struggle a bit first before reaching it. You're making me want to pick Ikaruga up once again to go for 30m. I haven't been playing it at all for the last few weeks. I guess it's about time to return.

6. RJJ (Valgar) / 34,215,000 / Chapter A / 233

1 death - snakes
    broken chain - chapter 4
    killed tageri at 2 sec (wtf?)
    many missed chains, like the 7th huge enemy came out in ch5 for 118 but I didn't kill him (again, wtf)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RJJ Ika 34.jpg 
Views:	1608 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	10671  

7. .... o_O

You had a death in that run?! You're getting a little scary at that game...

Very nice Valgar, and as MrMonkeyMan alluded to, it's very scary thinking about what you're capable of.

9. Damn, now I do actually have to come back to Ikaruga again. Fantastic work, Valgar! I was getting far too comfy in that 1st slot...

10. This thread is now closed, as I haven't played Ikaruga in years, nor do I intend to in the future. If someone would like to start a new one please go right ahead- I'll PM you the chart for the first post.