Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: September Challenge

1. September Challenge

Thanks to rama for the idea. Anyway, I'll copy what he came up with...

since it's rockman/mega man's 15th birthday and mega man zero'll be comin' out around the end of august or early september i thought it'd be cool to get a robot master design thing goin' on. people could either re-design old characters or make up totally new ones.
    There ya go. Have fun everyone!

2. I have a Satsu no hado Megaman just ready for this...

*says nothing more*
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. yay! i'm gonna start sketchin' up some stuff this weekend!

4. well, here's my first 2 entry's:

amp man! with sonic scream attack!!!

and:

fence man! with....uh...fencing slam slashy ness!!!

hey guys, where are all the cool entry's i was expectin'?!?!

i'll have more in a lil bit.

5. Oh crap! What an awesome topic! Nice sketches Rama! I'll draw up some and put them up. I wish I could scan my drawings from when I was 12... I had a WHOLE bunch of ideas back then.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. As promised here are some sketches I made up last night:

I came up with the idea of Mirror Man a long time ago. I'm not very original though, so he looks a lot like Crystal Man.

Artillery Man was a more recent idea (about two or three years ago) but I never got around to drawing him until now. He looks like a combination of Toad Man/Air Man/Napalm Man with bigger guns.

7. About your mirror man image, what would make it cooler, is if you would put his back in the reflection of the mirror, seeing as how that's what it should show. Your art isn't great, but it's original (and I can't draw worth crap either so :P), just being honest, hope I don't offend you.

8. Thanks for the feedback, I'm not offended, I know there's a lot of better artists out there. I'll be working on improving my artwork hopefully, and I'll see if I can add in his reflection...

9. Hmmm I think I'll take a stab at this, even if my artwork is on par with a 3 year olds ^_^
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

10. Rama - Those are pretty awesome! I hope you do more!
    Searchman X - Those aren't too shabby. I've seen worse art. Decent ideas though. Maybe I'll post some of my old ideas up and get on a MM fan art kick as well...I've had an itching to draw Protoman again.