Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could have your own professional sports team...

Seven Force Guest

If you could have your own professional sports team...

Any city. Any Sport. Endless possibilities!!

I don't know...maybe I'll have a basketball team called the Harlem Knights or something...

Have fun!

I would have a hockey team called "Why don't any of you fuckers pay attention to hockey, stop watching baseball. It is gay".

3. One day I will own a hockey team. I will call them the Nordiques. They will play in Québec City. In their first game they will defeat the Avalanche 10:0. I will be happy.

4. Lazer-tag kicks the ass of all 'sports'.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. If I had a Sports team it would definatly be hocky I guess, even though I like Football more. Owning a Hocky team would be really cool! I would name the something that makes sense to the location I guess, unlike the "Thrashers" or the "Blue Jackets" what the hell is a blue Jacket anyways, and what does it have to do with Ohio? I would also do lots of crazy promations and make fun of other teams on national TV to spark rivalries. And I would swear at the other team over the P.A. system, you know call em' Dip shits and Queers and stuff. Heh, that would be cool.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

6. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    or the "Blue Jackets" what the hell is a blue Jacket anyways, and what does it have to do with Ohio?
    They are named after the Union soldiers from the US Civil War, which has some special significance in Ohio for some reason which I cannot remember.

7. I would start a whole new sport based off of Quake III Arena. Just gather all of the biggest idiots in the world and let them at it... to make them more motivated I would attach collars to them that with detonate if they dally about. You know... Battle Royale style.

ºTracer
    o_O

8. Manchester United Football Club.

That's it, no other.

9. Westham 0wnZ j00!

ºTracer
    o_O

10. He's speaking in the 1337 speak! We banned that in the 'words' thread.

/Hitler
    Boo, Hiss.