Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Everything old is new......again

1. Has anyone picked up the new issue of PLAY? Nice cover-story on Contra. Check it out.

As for my pick, well, nothing beats a round of two-player co-op Contra. But then again Shinobi looks sooooo sweet.

I've reserved my excitment for Rygar when the time is right.

2002 is such an unbelievable year. Making my top-10 list is going to be bitter-sweet.

2. Originally posted by Green
    The same month that Metroid Prime, Panzer Dragoon Orta and Metroid Fusion come out!?
    SH*T! Orta's also November?!

*crumples to the floor*

Orta, Steel Battalion, Shinobi, Contra, both Metroids... what am I missing? There's so many I keep forgetting and remembering them, I'm sure I already knew about Orta and clean forgot...

3. Hell, Man, I all excited about these 3

Contra returns and brings classic 2 style gameplay. And looking great while doing it.

Shinobi going to be non stop action Ninja game, that borrows from DMC, and hopefully makes everything just right. PSM has a great interview with Shinobi producer and some new cool screenshots.

And while I never played original Rygar games, I'm very interested in the new Rygar, and knowing Tecmo, they will deliver in visual presentation department, and hopefully gameplay wont dissapoint either.

Also dont forget about GunGrave, hitting US shelves later this months for more hardcore action.

And Capcom will devilver 2 dose of action later this year with DMC 2 and Red Dead Revolver.

4. I had too much fun with Contra at e3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. Q: Why was sixteen scared of seventeen?

A: Because seventeen eighteen nineteen!

6. I was wondering where all of the hostility went.

7. haha. funny comic!

Stibbons Guest
    I concur with that comic.

Originally posted by Despair

And while I never played original Rygar games, I'm very interested in the new Rygar, and knowing Tecmo, they will deliver in visual presentation department, and hopefully gameplay wont dissapoint either.
    Yeah, and it will take months after its announced for any screens relating to gameplay show up as opposed to gratuitous shots of Rygar's bulge.