Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Are some gamers that hard to keep content?.......sheesh!!

zidane747 Guest

Are some gamers that hard to keep content?.......sheesh!!

I was at my local Gamestop yesterday, and the store was full(thank God), so after playing the SMS demo, I decided to strike up a conversation with them. I started to talk about DMC's DMD mode, and how I'm at Mission 10, and one guy's like,"Devil May Cry? Why are you still playing that? It came out almost a year ago!" WTF?!! Why the hell am I being accused for playing a game that's not fresh from a company? Some gamers get so engrossed in the "now" and "future" that they sometimes forget the "old-school"(read: a game released over a month ago)titles. There are some of us that are more contempt with playing the first SH vs. the sequel, or maybe playing COTM over HoD. I absolutely abhor when gamers quickly forget about what they're playing just to "keep up" and be "knowledgeable", so they can't be labeled as playing "old games" and be "uncool". Well, just like Tidus has said many a time: "Gimme a break!" Any thoughts on the situation? Somehow, Garth's quote sums up this issue nicely: "Stop tourturing yourself man, you'll never afford it. Live in the NOW!!!"

(Just for refrence, I use quote marks 10 times. Like you care)

2. I just bought Nights...
    pwned by Ivan

3. ...And, less than a week ago, I got the shit scared outta me from SuFami Clock Tower...

4. I ate chicken.

zidane747 Guest
    .......um.......well......not exactly the responses I was looking for,but.......um........alrighty then.........who's up for some chicken and NIGHTS marathons?!

6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

zidane747 Guest
    ..........I wasn't kidding...........

8. I'm down
    pwned by Ivan

9. I'm a content gamer.

10. When I go fishing with my dog I usually think, 'What if I was the dog watching me fish?'. So I strapped on a camera on his head and watched tapes of me catching many fish. Gamers are harder to keep content because they love boats, it's as simple as that and make sure to keep the streak marks in your undies not too noticable.