Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My only problem with console online gaming.

1. My only problem with console online gaming.

ITS TOO ADDICTING!! I want to play SOOOOO many new games that have come out but since I got my BBA and Socom thats all I can play! Its just too damn easy to turn it on and go online. And when Socom doesnt work I can play Madden. HELP ME!! HELP!!! Poor kick ass Mario Sunshine is lonely. And I LOVE that game. Plus I have no time lately. Work has been nuts. We are finally opening the very 1st store in a new Toys R Us division this week and we have TONS of shit to get done. So all I do is work work work.

BTW the new Name for the TOYS R US store type is called Geoffrey. Like the mascot. The store is insane. Its like nothing you have ever been too. Its also a bit odd. Maybe I'll take some pictures of it and post em. BTW, theres 4 of em opening this year. If you live around these areas look for em.
    Abelene Texas
    Meridian Mississippi
    Jacksonville Misouri

and our store, the 1st to Open in the world. Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. sounds pretty cool.

3. Toys R' Us or horrendous from my experiance. Everyone I have been to has been a huge dissapointment. Minus the fact they sell some SNES, Genesis, and Game Gear games. But the rest of the store stinks. Whats so new aboutt these Geoffrey stores?
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. EVERYTHING is new. You wouldnt even know it was a Toys R Us.\
    Its TRU, Babies R Us and Kids R Us all rolled into one store. Theres a lot of baby and clothing shit though.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by EvilMog007
    Theres a lot of baby and clothing shit though.

Well, now I can sleep soundly at night knowing that ECM can buy crappy games and clothes in the same store!

......sorry, I just couldn't resist..........

6. LOL!!!! But seriously, Geoffrey is one goddamn different place.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. ...so what about the game section in this new style TRU? is it bigger? more demos? are you guys gonna start carrying more nitch stuff?

8. LOL, more nitch stuff my ass. LESS STUFF. The only consoles we support are PS2, GC, XB, GBA, PS1. Thats it. No N64, No DC, NO GBC.
    But it is a cool little area. We also have all 3 main console kiosks in their too. Its neat.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. didn't know if you were gonna carry shit like the gba tv adapter and stuff...

10. Just hope that you don't start playing whiney bitches/cheating bastards online. That gets annoying.