Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone be interested in some G1 Transformers?

1. ...

Originally posted by BioMechanic
    ssbomberman - yes, they're all complete (I have all their weapons and tech specs, and they're not missing any stickers). The Dinos and Insects are in very good condition, with minimal wear. Shrapnel's antennae are a little loose, but other than that, those four are pretty darn nice. Bumblebee is a little worn, and I've got his tech as well. I don't have any original packaging or instructions for any of em, sorry.

I think we can work something out. Do you have a gametz page I could take a look at?
    Don't have one now, but I'll try and build one over the weekend (been meaning to for a while) and post the link to it on Monday. Sound okay?

Later
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. omrac - I responded to your PM. Thanks.

ssbomberman - OK, sounds good. Forgive me, but I completely forgot to mention that Bumblebee's right front tire is detached...but I still have it. My apologies.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

3. What's the condition of the Constructicons? They're the original green color right? How about the tapes (ravage, laserbeak, etc.), Cliffjumper, and BumbleBee?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

4. The Constructicons are in great shape (yes, they're the original pale green, with Devastator parts in purple), except for the fact that Scavenger (the scoop) and Bonecrusher (the dozer) have stuck, broken pieces of Devastator on them. Scavenger has a plastic tab stuck on the front, and Bonecrusher has a joint part sticking out underneath. You can still form Devastator, though, and I have all the extra needed parts, and tech specs for each individual.

Bumble Bee's right front tire is detached, but I still have it, and his tires are cracked but complete. I have the yellow Cliff Jumper, and he's missing his heat label. Both are a worn and loose, but still transform, and I have their techs.

Rumble's a war casualty, unfortunately....his right leg is detached and his left is glued in place (robot form). Frenzy's joints are loose, as are Ravage's, and their weapon chrome shows some wear. Laserbeak's left leg (bird form) is detached. On the plus side, I have all their weapons and techs.

5. Aw... hmm... well I'm still interested in the constructicons but what asking price did you have in mind?

6. ...

At this point because of money and what not, I am really only interested in the Dinobots. I never got around to making a Gametz page, but tonight I will post a complete list of what I have for trade. Also I can pay cash. I have lotsa postives on ebay and here --no negatives--just to let you know.

Cash wise, what would you be looking for for the two Dinobots shipped? We might even be able to do a combination cash/items. I'll post them tonight.

Thanks

7. SearchManX: $30 shipped for the lot...?

ssbomberman: Hmm...$45 shipped for both? Be glad to do a combo.

Both would include Priority Shipping, insurance, and DC. If you'd prefer alternate shipping, I'd adjust the price accordingly.

I suppose I should also mention I don't have Paypal...

8. ...

Originally posted by BioMechanic
    SearchManX: $30 shipped for the lot...?

ssbomberman: Hmm...$45 shipped for both? Be glad to do a combo.

Both would include Priority Shipping, insurance, and DC. If you'd prefer alternate shipping, I'd adjust the price accordingly.

I suppose I should also mention I don't have Paypal...
    That sounds good. Okay here's the list of items I have for trade:

1)3DO system (FZ-10 model -- top-loader) w/ 10 games, including Alone in the Dark 1, 2, Myst, etc. 1 controller and powercord and I can include a S/V cable if needed.

2)Games-- DC: Last Blade 2 and Kiss psycho circus PSX: Saga Frontier 2 --all sealed

3) Last year's worth of Gamepros and Nintendo Powers

I know nothing much special, but if you're interested in anything maybe we can work something out.

Otherwise, a M.O. is fine with me, but would you be willing to wait until Oct. 1 for me to send it to you? I know this is a couple weeks away, but I get paid monthly and just don't have the cash for it now. My e-bay account is arc143@psu.edu and you can check my feedback. i've also had a lot of good feeback here on the boards -- no negative.

Thanks.

9. Originally posted by BioMechanic
    SearchManX: $30 shipped for the lot...?
    That's a little more than I'd be willing to spend, I had $20 in mind. Sorry, I just made a couple of purchases from other TNL'ers and I'm going to have to cut back on my spending. If that's too low for you then I wish you luck on selling them!

10. ssbomberman: No, October's totally cool. What say you to Last Blade 2 and $30?

SearchManX: You know, after thinking about it, I thought $30 was too high myself...you're on for $20.! I'll PM you.