Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone be interested in some G1 Transformers?

1. Would anyone be interested in some G1 Transformers?

Going through some boxes in the garage this weekend, I came across my old cache of Transformers. I really don't have a use for them any longer, and I understand the original G1s have become collectors items of sorts. I have no idea if anyone here would be interested, but here's a list of which ones I've got. Most are in complete, fair to good shape, still transform, and have their tech specs and weapons, although there are a couple that are broken. Sorry, no boxes. If you want more details, I'll be glad to supply them.

Sludge (Brontosaurus Dinobot)**PENDING**
    Grimlock (T-Rex Dinobot)**PENDING**
    Soundwave (Decepticon Boombox)**PENDING OUT**
    Sideswipe (Red Ferrari)
    Mirage (Drag Racer)
    Tracks (Blue Corvette)
    Twin Twist (Drill Jumpstarter)
    Top Spin (Spaceship Jumpstarter)
    Jazz (Porsche)
    Sunstreaker (Yellow Ferrari)
    Bluestreak (Gray Fairlady Z)
    Bombshell (Beetle Insecticon)
    Shrapnel (Antlered Bug Insecticon)
    Scavenger, Scrapper, Bonecruser, Mixmaster, Long Haul, Hook (fit together to make Devastator)**GONE!**
    Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Ravage (tapes for Soundwave)
    Bumble Bee (Red Mini VW Bug)
    Cliffjumper (Yellow Mini)
    Gears (Mini Blue/Red Truck)

Will trade for PSX/PS2/Cube/DC games, or sell. Post, PM, or email me if interested. Thanks.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

2. Re: Would anyone be interested in some G1 Transformers?

I have a friend who would love JAzz (hmm Christmas present) and I'm interested in Tracks and Bluestreak. What are you looking for these three? Also what's their conditions?

I have a sales thread if anything on there is off interest. Thanks! *-neo]

3. Arrrg...Jazz and Bluestreak are, unfortunately, in not-so-great condition. Jazz's plastic parts (arms & legs) are pretty yellowed, and the roof has broken off, but I do still have it. Tires are in great shape. Bluestreak's roof has also broken off, but it's lost! His tires are also cracked, but still complete. He's also missing the right front signal sticker. The joints for both are also a little loose, the arms more so because they fold underneath in car form.

Tracks, on the other hand, is in very good shape. His tires are almost perfect, and his stickers are complete but a little worn. I think I have all his rockets. Joints are also a little loose.

Damn, I wish I had a digital camera. Still interested, neo? Due to the condition of Bluestreak and Jazz, I'd certainly give you a good deal....

4. Actually sir, I'll pass :/

I got a tad excited and neglected to note the pile of games I bought (or plan to) and car insurance is coming.

BTW, my Bluestreak is nearly the same condition. Man, those roofs break easy. *-neo

5. It's cool, neo - you're right, there's a TON of stuff coming out over the next few months, eh? Not to mention Real Life Stuff.

Thanks for your interest though.

6. I got digs on that Soundwave. What condition, and how much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. Hey Capn - he's in good shape. I'll PM ya.

8. I'm interested in the Dinobots and Insectacons and Bumblebee--what kind of condition are they in? Complete?

I have a sealed Last Blade 2, sealed Kiss Psycho Circus, sealed Space Channel 5 for DC, and a 3DO system with about 10 games, I also have the past years worth of Gamepros and Nintendo Powers.

Plus, I have cash...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

9. ssbomberman - yes, they're all complete (I have all their weapons and tech specs, and they're not missing any stickers). The Dinos and Insects are in very good condition, with minimal wear. Shrapnel's antennae are a little loose, but other than that, those four are pretty darn nice. Bumblebee is a little worn, and I've got his tech as well. I don't have any original packaging or instructions for any of em, sorry.

I think we can work something out. Do you have a gametz page I could take a look at?

10. Meeeeee,

I would be interested in sideswipe......