Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Baoh on DVD?

1. Is Baoh on DVD?

Has this movie been released on DVD? It's one of my favorites but I think it's only on VHS. Does anyone know?

2. it's been out for about a little less than a month maybe ? i've seen some copies floating around suncoast so you should try to check there. i won't be too surprised if you can't find a copy though, animeiego has crappy distribution of their dvds into retail stores.

3. what?? Baho is in DVD??? that series was really good, only complain is that is to damn short.

4. Yeah, I was looking for the DVD of it too. I really liked that Anime, even though it was short. Animation was good, and action was cool and messy with blood and guts flying everywhere. I seen dvd on the net couple times, but the pricing was little steep.

Maybe, we should try searching Ebay for some deals.

5. I have found a place were you can buy Anime DVDs really cheap... take a look

Anime Discount

6. Originally posted by MajinRyu
    I have found a place were you can buy Anime DVDs really cheap... take a look

Anime Discount
    Dude, those DVDs look like the HK copies...

Not that it matters to me, but it may matter to some that these aren't official releases.

They do have quite a large selection, although they don't have Baoh..

**checks Cart**

7. you think so? could you tell me if the Video and Sound quality are good? i have never buy copies like that and I’m a little worry now. I was planning in buying the Tekkaman series

8. Here, Check out this board for info on HK Anime dvds:

http://pub1.ezboard.com/farcticnightfallfrm56?page=1

I usually check them to find some info on Anime sets I'm interested in getting, but not sure of how the quality of picture or subs is.

9. Thanks for replying to the PM I sent you over at Neomega Despair, that helped a lot. This board you linked also helps.

I was just, you know, curious about HK DVDs. I've been ordering a lot of them lately.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.