Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GB(A) essentials thread

GB(A) essentials thread

Yes, as of Sept. 4, I will be living out on the streets. But that doesn't mean I have to put my hobby on hiatus, right? Since I have to look on the bright side of things, I look at this as an oppurtunity to catch up on portable gaming. Even in the early Gameboy days, I was very far behind. So I'd like to compile a list of portable games to catch up on. Thus far I own and must get to:

GBA:
    Castlevania: COTM
    Advance Wars
    Tactics Ogre: TKOL

I've preordered Castlevania: HOD, too

Add any games, even older GB stuff that I should definately get around too.

2. See above...
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Agreed.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

actually, I'll be switching from friends couches to car from time to time...I make a decent amount of money, but I am trying to save up a good amount so I can relocate. I could blow all my money now but I really can't sign a long lease, so that pretty much kills any chances of getting anything in this area (CT)

GB/GBA games come cheap and don't require me to lug around a big console.

Johnny Guest
    Why aren't your friends giving you a place to stay for a few weeks, while you get your shit in order? I mean you'll need access to a shower and whatnot so you stay presentable for work.

6. Maybe he works in a Coal mine.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

7. Just buy a PSone with LCD screen and be a hobo!
    pwned by Ivan

8. Yeah, man, I don't care how much you make, I think you should stay away from buying games until you get a house. At most, buy really cheap old GB games or something.

9. So, uh, will you still be posting?

Freaky... I would also worry more about having somewhere to live; are you moving somewhere else (you said you couldn't sign a long-term lease)?

Originally posted by Johnny
    Why aren't your friends giving you a place to stay for a few weeks, while you get your shit in order? I mean you'll need access to a shower and whatnot so you stay presentable for work.
    thats kinda the plan...but I still need the occasional gaming fix.

but we are all getting of track