Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets remember...Tapper!

Even though it's called Midway Collection 2, it has several Williams published/developed games like Spy Hunter, Moon Patrol, Joust 2 and Blaster.

Tapper never came to DC as far as I know.

The DC has Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits 1 which is a collection of Williams games. It's the same as Midway Collection 1 on PS1/SS/N64 etc. The DC also has Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits 2 which is a collection of Atari games like Paperboy and Gauntlet and Midway games like Rampage and Spy Hunter.

The world of classics compilations is so damn confusing and inconsistent it's not even funny. Even if the package says Midway on it, it doesn't mean most of the games are Midway games.

2. Don't you just love corporate assimilations? Of which we can thank the confusion.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Oh yes, I freaking LOVED this game when I was a kid. Too bad our anal retentive society prohibits such politically incorrect games which encourage bad vices to rear their heads nowadays.

Like there's anything wrong with serving mug after mug of cold, frothy alcoholic goodness to rowdy cowboys in order to keep them from beating you senseless.

I mean, for God's sake, in Texas, this wouldn't be just a video game, it'd be a training exercise for future bartenders!
    omg TNL epics!

4. LOL
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

There was a arcade in my old hood that had this game.

I was never very good at it until a few years ago... but I used to play it all the time.

6. All this Tapper talk makes me:
    A. Want a beer.
    B. Want to play the game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Too early for beer... but not for much longer.

8. I loved this game, especially those cool animations after each round with the bartender chugging beer

I always had trouble with the ballpark stage... I beat if they where charged $6 a beer (or whatever outrageous price they charge) the line wouldn't had been as long

9. I'm a huge fan of this one. I feel sorry for anyone who has never playe the arcade original. There's just something about resting your foot on the metal bar that is just so damn cool.

This game really is a great challange, especially in the later frat boy levels when the bars appear on opposite sides of the room. You have to know exactly when to hold the beer, when to toss it, how many to make, time it just right so you don't toss it when the girls appear, collect the money before any cups fall, and make sure every one gets their booze before they reach the end of the bar.

I never did make it to the outer space levels, so I just got a high score by milking each level as long as possible.

10. Ahh, the Tapper smiley