Thread: Zanac Neo - 25.19M by Kenshin Himura

1. Zanac Neo - 25.19M by Kenshin Himura

Rules: Use the full default settings. Give your score, final stage, max hit, and max chain (shown at the Game Over screen). Tell what ship you used.

[scorebox]

1st 25197630 Kenshin Himura (Game Clear)
      &nbsp MaxHit=999 M.Chain=30 Knife Edge

2nd 18093360 cigsthecat (Game Clear)
      &nbsp MaxHit=828 M.Chain=44 Knife Edge

3rd  1115570 Sqoon (Area 3)
      &nbsp MaxHit=157 M.Chain=21 Knife Edge

4th

5th

[/scorebox]

UPDATE: Hell yeah... I've gotten 25,197,630 this time. My total ship count had gotten into the 90's by the later stages of the game. If your hit combo gets to 999, the counter will stop increasing- but the jackpot (mine was up to 13,650 for the final stage) will still rise as long as you don't allow anything to escape. Too bad you don't get extra points for any remaining ships when the game ends...

2. I'll have to dig up my old score. BTW- that blue text on the light blue quote box is pretty tough to read. Should also list ship used, although you pretty much have to use the red ship to score well.

*edit* ok, here it is-

18093360 cigsthecat (Game Clear)
    MaxHit=828 M.Chain=44 (knife-edge)

3. Just got it today. Great game.

1,115,570 / Sqoon / Area 3
    MaxHit: 157 / MaxChain: 21 / Knife Edge

4. Here's my latest. Sometimes it is good to switch weapons, even if the one you're ready to pick up isn't your favorite. Why? You get 5 seconds of invulnerability. Power chips leave you invulnerable for 2. Zach Keene's Zanac X Zanac FAQ is a great one.

14307310 gameoverDude(Game Clear)
    MaxHit=483 M.Chain=23 (Knife-Edge)

5. 14864780 gameoverDude(Game Clear)
    MaxHit=675 M.Chain=29 (Knife-Edge)

6. Cigs, I see your 18 and raise you 1.

MaxHit- 872 M.Chain- 26 Knife Edge

7. Link to his FAQ? I think my previous score in this game was sqoons*3. I'll try to post a new one sometime soon.

8. Nice, gameoverDude.

9. One thing I've done on the last boss is sacrifice ships repeatedly... it seems that this makes a load of those box things come out, waiting for you to Charge Shot them. I had the jackpot over 10,370 at the final boss last time.

The squid generator boss on Area 8 is good for some leeching with Charge Shot as well.

Later, I might add tables for Hard & Very Hard modes (like the thread for Thunder Force IV).