Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New SF3: 3rd Strike video for all those interested

1. New SF3: 3rd Strike video for all those interested

Check it, this video is just... the bee's knees! Yeah, that's it. It's awesome if you've ever played SF3 at all in your life. Some of the stuff they do in this movie is crazy, and the best part is that this is just a precursor to their upcoming SVCD =)

Main:
    http://www.iinds.com/3rdStrike/

Mirror:
    http://www.fighters.net/download.php?fileid=85
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

2. I just played 3rd Strike for the first time up at a local arcade, and now I *must* own it for the DC.

3. Sweet lord. I love seeing stuff like that because I know I would never be able to any of it. That super art parries are insane.

Thanks for the link.

4. bah. now Majin Ryu is going to start his sermon of how great this game is

5. most DL the video but I’m at 56k connection now

6. Oh man can someone tell if this will work with quicktime? I'm not at all hip with online vids. Thanks.
    3DO Serial No. 033693019 "Serial number brothers!!!......" *high five*

7. Bah!

Not to toot my own horn, but people around here can do this with our eyes closed.

And I must encourage you all to purchase this game, if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

8. Yeah, okay Captain. Some of that stuff was standard SF3 fare, but some of those Yun, Ibuki, and Dudley combos were just crazy, and the parry/strike exchanges between some of the Ryu players seemed borderline empathic (MotW suddenly seems much less interesting...heh). Still, I'm sure anywhere there's healthy competition, all the players improve dramatically. Unfortunately, no one here to play with...they're all beating-off to the MvC2 god still.

9. OK...maybe not all of the stuff, but you really should see some of our Dudley players. They really can do the stuff from the vid.

I'm not a Dudley man, myself. I love his character and all, but I prefer Akuma. I know he takes damage like a little bitch, but he's got a bit of sneakyness...like zero recovery on his Dragon Punch super art.

And then there's Ken...I hate Ken, but he's got to be the best player in the whole game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

Seven Force Guest
    Originally posted by bahn
    bah. now Majin Ryu is going to start his sermon of how great this game is
    Since you mention it...

Originally posted by bahn

sorry MajinRyu and his prophets...3rd Strike is not the best fighting game. please stop smoking whatever you're on. kthx
    Fucking classic!!!