Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: New SEGA Saturns...

1. WANTED: New SEGA Saturns...

Supposedly, there is a vast repository of new SEGA Saturns lurking in various department stores around the country. Every time I call the rumour mongers on it though, it always turns out that "The last one sold yesterday." or some BS like that.

If there are any stores near you that actually do have new Saturns, I would be willing to pay a comission for you to pick some up for me. How much the comission would be depends on how much the Saturns are going for, though. PM me if you can help me out.

I have one new Saturn left. If you name a price, and it sounds good, it is yours.

3. O.K., I need a few details first. U.S. or Japanese Saturn? Oval or round button? Controller type that comes with it?

Also, got eBay or some other kind of feedback?

4. oval or round....someone looking to mod

5. Originally posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    oval or round....someone looking to mod
    Of course I plan to install a mod switch. I hate having to use an ST-Key.

6. Do any of you guys know how to mod a Saturn or know where I can get the info on that. Because I can't stand those tham cars anymore.

7. http://www.litespeedcomputers.com/sx
    ask around. you can find info for anything SEGA there.

8. i thought the modchips only played burned games and not imports. so you'd still need the cart for imports

bleh. n/m you guys were talkin about the territory switches :P

9. Yup a switch mod is what I'm looking for. Mikhal do you know any local places to get this done at?

10. Originally posted by x2y
    Yup a switch mod is what I'm looking for. Mikhal do you know any local places to get this done at?
    It is fairly easy to do yourself. Just contact NCS and ask them for a Saturn mod switch kit, you get everything you need except the soldering iron and the drill. Included is an instruction sheet telling you what to do, and how to mod each model of Saturn. The greater than $10.00 price they show on their website is for when you actually send your Saturn in to them to be modded.