Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Transporter gets Delayed

1. The Transporter gets Delayed

Well, I was planning to see this movie, on my birthday, 14th, but today I read on DarkHorizons, that it got delayed until October 11th. As they quoted the Fox rep: "to build up anticipation for this film", since they were getting alot of positive reaction for it in the last few weeks, since they were advertising it on heavily on tv. They also afraid of competition from Swimfan. It was originally slated to be out next week, Sept 13th, and it makes you think - Are they afraid of Friday the 13th or something?

This sucks. I am really in the mood for cool action film, and I guess now I will have to wait till 27th

Well that Fucking Sucks, funny they still show TV spots for the 13th. It had a nice chance to open before some other action flicks but they delay it!

Well Despair Balistic opens the 20th and Tuxedo is the 27th so it ain't all bad.

3 action Movies in one month I knew it was to good to be true.

3. This was the first action movie in a few years I was seriously interested and they have to go a delay it?

4. Well, At least we still have Ballistic to look forward to. It does look as good as Transporter, plus Tuxedo, so 2 other action films is better than nothing, I guess

5. They also afraid of competition from Swimfan.
    What the... Some how I just don't buy that.

This time of year is nuts when it comes to movies. Ballistic still doesn't even have a rating and it comes out next week, and the above mentioned Tuxedo was supposed to come in May.

Nuts.
    1-866-759-2946

6. You're fucking kidding about competition from swimfan right? That's the biggest crock of shit I've read all day.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

7. Well, That what was posted in the article at DarkHorizons

Yeah, I couldnt believe it myself.

8. Dammit all. I really want to see this movie. That fucking sucks.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. What the..? Dammit!! I had planned to see it on the 21st!

Competition from Swimfan..?

Better delay it until November then; Halloween Resurrection is being re-released in October.. wouldn't want to have to go head-to-head with THAT..

10. Originally posted by bloodyarts
    What the..? Dammit!! I had planned to see it on the 21st!

Competition from Swimfan..?

Better delay it until November then; Halloween Resurrection is being re-released in October.. wouldn't want to have to go head-to-head with THAT..
    Fox owns both movies and they didn't want both of them to be released so close to each other. Transporter is a PG-13 movie. So the target audience would be the same.