Thread: The Underground Comedy Movie

1. The Underground Comedy Movie

I wish there was a crying message icon, because that's what I was doing after I realized I just wasted $30 on this piece of shit. The commercials made it look funny, so I went with it... and now i'm regretting it. It is by far the worst movie I have ever seen, and I've seen the ICP movie! Anyway, I'd go on more, but I just can't stand to think about it anymore... so I'll just warn you all to stay FAR, FAR AWAY!
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. and I've seen the ICP movie!
    You know, I always wanted to see Big Money Hustlas, but never had the heart to part with the cash.

3. Can't be as bad as surf nazis must die. Yes, I refuse to capitalize the title.

4. Originally posted by Regus

You know, I always wanted to see Big Money Hustlas, but never had the heart to part with the cash.
    Don't do it! That held the title here at school for the worst movie until we watched Underground Comedy Movie... It had some good parts with Harland WIlliams and the guy from the Jerky Boys (oh, and dolemite, of course), but ICP and Twiztid should just DIE!!

Re: The Underground Comedy Movie

Originally posted by TobalRox
    I wish there was a crying message icon, because that's what I was doing after I realized I just wasted $30 on this piece of shit. The commercials made it look funny, so I went with it... and now i'm regretting it. It is by far the worst movie I have ever seen, and I've seen the ICP movie! Anyway, I'd go on more, but I just can't stand to think about it anymore... so I'll just warn you all to stay FAR, FAR AWAY!
    Well the previews looked funny maybe worth a rental eh? as for worst Movie try Bubble Boy...

6. you wont find this movie at a rental place, i bet. it hasa scene were a guy has sex with a dead chick.

so... yeah.
    -edit

Bubble Boy wasnt so bad. can you say 'Glitter'?

7. i kind of figured it would suck

the commercials looked horrible

not even remotely funny

8. No, not even worth a rental... worst thing ever, Bubble Boy had some laughs at least. Anyway, only way to get it is straight from them, that should have been the first clue for me.. oh well.