Thread: InuYasha : Need help identifying English VAs

1. InuYasha : Need help identifying English VAs

So, has anyone else started watching this on Adult Swim? My wife loves it so far, and she's normally 'eh' with anime (loved the Tenchi series, like Pokemon, and Devil Hunter Yohoko. Hates everything else. Bebop is growing on her though). I'm enjoying it myself.

I need a hand though. Ocean Group is doing the dub. I'm pretty sure I've pegged Inu Yasha as Kai from Mobile Suit Gundam. It's Kagome that's got me scratching my head. I think it's Frau Bow from Mobile Suit Gundam, but no one agrees with me. I recognize the voice but can't place it. Anyone else have any idea what else the voice actress has done?
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

2. This oughta help.

3. Beautiful! Thanks Freeter!
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. Kagome's voice is like chipped glass scratching my nutsack. Completely ruined the dub. It's as bad as hearing Excel say "PUSH A BUTTON ANY BUTTON". I'll stick to my digisubs...
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!