View Poll Results: How many have you gone thru?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 (I never experienced bliss)

0 0%

39 52.70%

18 24.32%

13 17.57%
  • 4+

4 5.41%
Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: How many DCs have you owned?

1. How many DCs have you owned?

Keeping up with the Dreamcast Anniversary festivities...

Few consoles last forever. Sometimes you may need to replace 'em.

Sometimes you just want to have more than one. Sometimes you want special editions.

Anyways, at the 3 year mark- how many DC have you owned?

2. I got mine a few months after it came out, and it's worked like a dream. No problems at all.

3. 2 here... and they both still work fine btw. I have one hooked up to the TV and one hooked up to VGA.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Jay Guest
    two. Thank God for the EB warranty...

5. 4 of them. My first 2 import models crashed and burned within a matter of weeks. In fact, I was unable to play my import Sonic Adventure upon release. Very depressing. The 2 I have left (1 import, 1 domestic), however, have worked perfectly for years. SEGA!
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

6. 3, my first I gave to my brother, my second is my Biohazard Limited Edition Dreamcast system (needless to say I don't use it ), and I'm on my third now which I purchased on clearance at Best Buy about 1.5 years ago.

Want to get a pre-modded DC one of these days, though.
    omg TNL epics!

7. Two.

One import DC, and one domestically released system.

*both still work perfectly btw*

8. One, the one I bought around May 2000 still works fine. It's quite a slugger.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

9. 3

But it's a confusing thread... people may own more than one because they want more than one, and people may have owned more than one because one of them died. As for me:

Asian DC modded: Drive died, but bought a spare drive. Works well.
    US DC modded: Works w/o a hitch.
    US DC unmodded: Once my Shakatan comes, I'll be getting another DC chip with it. W00t! Hopefully I'll have all modded systems.

10. 3. All work perfectly. One Us Dc bought on Launch. On Asian Dc used for playing imports. And a Smash Pack Dc that I got for a back up(Though I don't think I'll ever need it).