Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets Remember...Fighters History!

Seven Force Guest
    Every notice that Ryoko is similar to the Ryoko in World Heroes 2?? (Grappler cuties)

Originally posted by Zerodash

Still, its better than Time Killers
    Like I said...Time Killers is a TIME WASTER !!

2. It was all about that Judo chick...I won the whole game without getting hit using her.
    -Kyo

3. Why did Data East have to soil Karnov by putting him in this game?! Karnov was just fine in his own game! I WANT A SEQUAL!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Seven Force Guest
    What's more interesting is that some voice bits didn't make it the Arcade version, such as Clown's "Here I come!" and the grunts (when taking damage)...

Samchay's fireball sounds like "Buffalo Pillow" and Lee's throw is like, "Angora pattern!"

5. I own this game on SNES. eBay, $2.00 complete. The funniest part is how lame most of the weak points are on the characters. Mizaguchi's headband, Mastorius' furry boots.

admitiedly, this game is poor, but it's better than Power/Deadly Moves.

6. I had an outstanding offer to buy the arcade machine of Fighter's History for only $50, but alas I don't even think the arcade machine would be worth that much. The voices in the game are choice, but I'd rather have Power Instinct in my den then this game....

If someone out there is still interested in the machine, I'll pass the word though

7. Me and my friends were downright disgusted when we saw the previews for this one.

We spit on the people at the arcade who played it. Vermin, all of them!
    1-866-759-2946

8. Wanna here something ironic?

I own a fighters history cab....

The FH pcb in the top of my closet, wanna know whats in the cab?

Street Fighter 2 of course, ironic isnt it.