Thread: Kumiko the Demon-girl webmanga

1. Kumiko the Demon-girl webmanga

http://www.ammadeau.net/kumiko/

It's been in my sig for a while, but now that I've finished part 2 I'd really like some feedback on it. I'm not satisfied with how it came out, but I'm not entirely sure what I need to make it better (other than a lot more drawing practice). I'd like to have some sort of goal or list of improvements to make before I start on part 3.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. It's a nice comic. I actually spent a good while reading it from start to finish.

The only thing I would like to suggest is that your webpage be tweaked a bit more towards smaller PC moniters*Meaning my PC at work* seeing as the webcomic has to be scrolled a bit from up to down and left to right on PC with smaller viewing sizes.

Other than that. I like it a lot.

Keep it fresh.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Had given up on getting a comment on this, so thanks.

Yeah, its a bit of a pain to view on smaller monitors the way it is, which I have to do occasionally, but I'm no good when it comes to making a decent webpage format. Maybe I should just ditch the banner, move the contents bar to the left up there, and move the right bar to the left... or something. I'll work on it.
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    Had given up on getting a comment on this, so thanks.
    I generally commented on this because you obviously spent a lot of time working on this. I usually like to speak up when someone puts an honest effort to provide something for others.

Originally posted by Ammadeau
    Yeah, its a bit of a pain to view on smaller monitors the way it is, which I have to do occasionally, but I'm no good when it comes to making a decent webpage format.
    I'm sure there are some peeps out there that could show you some serious webmastering skills. You should stop by chat sometime and speak to some of the guys there about what you're working on. I'm sure if anything they would be more than happy to offer a few pointers and ideas to make your work less harder than it should be.

Originally posted by Ammadeau
    Maybe I should just ditch the banner, move the contents bar to the left up there, and move the right bar to the left... or something. I'll work on it.
    *looks it over. I think you're on the right track with it. I was thinking of a simple lefthand toolbar and the main page on the right instead of the center.

That way you can keep everything placed in one spot and you can navigate the main site with little effort.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Heh, I was inspired or something so I just changed it around and uploaded the new version of the page, but it's still a bit of a cludge at the moment. Will pester people for advice when I have more time.

6. I'm a huge fan of this comic, I hope Amm keeps doing it.

EVERYONE READ IT!

7. Yeah, it's cute. But what is it with Japanese boys, seriously. In manga, anime, and even in your comic, they all seem very reluctant to get it on with the hot babe who inexplicably is falling all over them. Hell, *I'd* be a demon-girl's sex slave!

8. Ken is a lot less reluctant than most typical anime males, since he actually does have sex and pretty frequently too. His only problem is out in public, mainly because his reputation is already so bad he doesn't want to make it worse.

However, the reason for it here and elsewhere is simply a matter of conflict. If he had no reluctance at all, the story would be much shorter.

9. Heh, if I was a young awkward boy with a demon following me around school yelling to everyone how I'm her sex slave, I'd be a little confused and reluctant too.

Of course, when we get to the house....that's a different story.

The old boards went down, Amm, but I'll restore them soon. We can move your old thread to the new one if you like.