View Poll Results: Which is the worst with filler?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragon Ball Z

58 87.88%
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena

0 0%
  • Rurouni Kenshin

3 4.55%
  • Chobits

1 1.52%
  • Trigun

1 1.52%
  • Ranma 1/2

2 3.03%
  • Other (please specify)

1 1.52%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst filler problem in all of anime

1. Worst filler problem in all of anime

Plenty of anime has problems with filler, but what is the absolute worst?

2. Dragonball Z by a long shot. It might be due to the fact that it has more episodes than everything else, but I don't think so. The sad part is the manga is infinitely better, because they get straight to the point, unlike the cartoon, which revels in wasting time, such as the almost whole episode that revolved around whether Krillin would press a fucking button to turn off #18 or not.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

3. Heh, even the manga can get slow... Dragon Ball Z
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. DBZ isn't that great to begin with.

I have no idea how much of Utena is filler...
    Chobits is stupid...
    Trigun had to diverge wildly from the manga anyway so it's not filler as much as "substitute"
    Ranma didn't have filler as much as it had a completely fucked up sense of pacing

I vote for Kenshin. The filler stuff and the shitty OAVs completely have twisted the original vision from it's sexy manga form. Reminds me of every anime Mamoru Oshii has ever had his filthy mitts in...
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

5. DBZ of course, but the slowest series that I've actually watched is Slam Dunk. The games take way too many episodes. Too bad since its a pretty decent series other than that.

6. I vote DBZ. My god I have NEVER seen more filler than that.

7. DBZ IS filler...
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Dragonball Z, no question. Dragonball actually got the the point most of the time and GT wore off the curse.

Chobits/Trigun, for me, had zero filler and Kenshin's filler was entertaining at least.
    1-866-759-2946