Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5565676869

Thread: The official Animal Crossing thread

1. No, you want the DS one. We should stop posting in this thread.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    No, you want the DS one. We should stop posting in this thread.
    That's what I was referring to. I figured this was a catch-all AC thread, I wasn't really paying attention.

3. Re the cube version: All the citizens complain about my crappy letters. I suppose writing letters to them keeps the city happy or something. I read somewhere that the game just runs a spellchecker on the mails, so I figured I'd save time and just fill the letters out like this; 'I I I I I I' - but yet they still complain. Do I really have to take the time and write proper letters? Or will they still complain?
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

4. There are lights on the trees in my town and a big clock counting down to the new year in front of the town hall. Sweet.

Also: I just shot a ukelele out of the sky with my slingshot.
    Last edited by K3V; 31 Dec 2005 at 03:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. On the cover of the ngc version it says: '!includes memory card 59 with special gift!'. Is the phrasing just engrish or is there some sort of special gift on the card, like a secret savefile or something?
    nocturne:

6. The included memory card has a present that appears in your mail once you open your town. I think it's an NES game or something.

7. thnx!
    nocturne:

8. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    The included memory card has a present that appears in your mail once you open your town. I think it's an NES game or something.
    Two NES games! Most likely Golf and Balloon Fight, because that is what I always seemed to get. At least Balloon Fight is an awesome game. ^_^