Page 1 of 69 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Animal Crossing thread

wEEman33 Guest

The official Animal Crossing thread

Most of us know this game is only a few days away and just like that terrible movie, I can't hardly wait. Not only am I getting a kick ass game for my $50, but I also get a free memory card. Now there's a great fucking idea if I ever heard one. Anyway, I just want to let everyone know that that IGN review is now unlocked for your reading pleasure.

*Is getting this game ASAP

Edit: My Confusion between Summer Catch and Can't Hardly Wait has been fixed.

And yes, I was aware that there were two other AC topics in existence.

2. Like I said before, I can't wait. It should be getting to my house next Tuesday. In anticipation for the game, I went out and bought a GBA to GC link cable today, only $7.99 for a Nyko one at EB.

Even though the games can be unlocked in AC, I think I'm still gonna get the NES e-reader cards.

The Search Button is so cool.

Thread one.
    Thread two.

I'm really looking forward to it, and I'll try to get it along with a link cable a week from Tuesday right after getting my paycheck, if possible.

5. If you're gonna shit talk a movie, at least know who's in it.

Freddy Prinze was not in Can't Hardly Wait.

6. I have a feeling this thread is gonna get big once people start trading NES games and such. After reading the IGN review i've realized i need to find someone to play this game with me.

7. Can you play the game with people online in full just by trading passwords, or do you need to have a GBA or friends playing the game too in order to get the most out of it?

8. Spo: Both, I think. You'll be able to find the majority of rare items "online" though password swaps, but Animal Island is GBA-only (though it really isn't all that exciting), the GBA is required for the e-Card stuff, and part of the fun is sharing a town and visiting another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. Animal Island is more important than I originally thought. Go to gamefaqs and check out the FAQ they wrote for it.

10. Is there anything to prevent me from taking items and not trading? What I mean is, say you guys are posting passwords for your stuff, can I just swipe 'em and load 'em to my game? Sure seems that way, from what I read, I don't need to offer an item for trade before receiving one.