Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2D vs 3D

1. 2D vs 3D

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game091202d.htm

Square announced yet another new PlayStation 2 title called Hanjuku Eiyuu VS 3D. The latest installment of the crazy and humorous simulation RPG, which has never been released outside Japan. The story is about the battles between two army forces - 2D and 3D. The characters in the 2D army are created with traditional 2D graphics, while the 3D army are created with 3D CG. During the battles, you can summon the Egg heroes to battle the enemies. There are over 100 kinds of Eggs in the game, each with different effects and summon characters.

Heh, I've never heard of this series before. Sounds kinda funny. I do hope you can choose which side you want to be on. I will smite you 3D heathens. I will smite you good, with my might egg hero. This has put me in a good mood this morning, and I dont know why.

Z-roe
    A is for action

2. That's about the greatest thing I've ever seen...
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Sweeeeeeet!

*realizes we'll probably never see this released here*

4. You polygonal heretic!
    A is for action

5. You all know that 1D will ally itself with 4D and dominate 2D and 3D!
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. Crap... That is ingenious. Why hasn't anyone ever thought of it before?

It's such an astoundingly great concept.

7. Now that is an import worthy title if I've ever seen one. As much as Square annoys me sometimes, they more then make up for it with things like this.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. This, indeed, is quite the excellent concept!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

9. Hanjyuku Hero has been around for sometime, it is a spoof on RPG's and mostly Final Fantasy with it's light heart antics and comedy.

This is quite an interesting idea for a game, first thing I thought of when I read the title of this thread was ECM

10. What a great idea! Is this a straight RPG or more of an army sim like Dragon Force or Advance Wars?