Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just picked up FFT........oh god, what the hell is this?!

1. Wow.

I knew you were still an idiot. Rock, havent lost my touch.
    So I forced my hands in my pockets and felt with my thumbs and gallantly handed her my very last piece of gum.

I actually agree, but I'll point out that I find strategy RPGs more often than not to be lackluster and quite boring. I like my systems with a little more action and a lot more speedier. *hugs Grandia 2*

3. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    Check it out!

I made a Zidane747 review generator! Input your favorite games into his "awesome" format, and gaze at the results!

Included is the review I did of Metal Gear Solid 2!

WTF?! Plainly put.........this game sucks ass. First off, the battle system SUCKS BIG TIME. The music is crap(only one good track.....the track where Snake is on the bridge at the beginning), and the story......holy shit the story blows. What the hell is going on?! I've played for about 8 hours, and I still don't know what's happening. Raiden's a d*ck, clueless, and retarded(sorry, I'm trying to write reviews the way Zidane747 taught me). Why was this game lauded as one of the greatest games of all time? Granted, Tactical Espionage Action isn't my exact favorite, but this game sucks(I gotta stop sayin' sucks, it just........sucks), BIG. Now, you guys can commence ripping me a new one.
    Wow! Vintage stuff right here.

4. Zidane747, you are a waste of bandwidth.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. If you mentioned why you hated it with valid points instead of just saying this and that sucks, no one will rip you a new ass.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

ProTip: You are an asshat.

By the way, the first bad Square game was Final Fantasy 1.
    Yup.

7. Erm, if you're gonna act like this, why did you even come back?
    pwned by Ivan

8. I prefer the Shinig Force series over FFT...
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

Too bad you can't buy Greatest Hits taste for $14.99...

Just to be sure I should completely ignore everything you say in the future, please tell me that SaGa Frontier is better than Tactics.