Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just picked up FFT........oh god, what the hell is this?!

zidane747 Guest

Just picked up FFT........oh god, what the hell is this?!

WTF?! Plainly put.........this game sucks ass. First off, the battle system SUCKS BIG TIME. The music is crap(only one good track.....the battle theme at the beginning), and the story......holy shit the story blows. What the hell is going on?! I've played for about 8 hours, and I still don't know what's happening. Ramza's a d*ck, clueless, and retarded(sorry, I'm trying to write reviews the way EThugg taught me). Why was this game lauded as one of the greatest games of all time? Granted, SRPG's aren't my exact favorite, but this game sucks(I gotta stop sayin' sucks, it just........sucks), BIG. Now, you guys can commence ripping me a new one.

Commence ripping? What for? None of your complaints are substantiated.

By the way, the first bad Square game was Final Fantasy 1.

3. whatever...

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Werewolf
    whatever...

I just know that your avatar is pointing towards me.........

5. You should change your name to WTFer Jr. ProTip: Make some topics about games you like to be less annoying.

6. Zidane747: It's great to see that you've changed so much since you left the last time!

7. care to elaborate on how the battle system "sucks big time"? Because it's basically standard SRPG-fare

8. Check it out!

I made a Zidane747 review generator! Input your favorite games into his "awesome" format, and gaze at the results!

Included is the review I did of Metal Gear Solid 2!

WTF?! Plainly put.........this game sucks ass. First off, the battle system SUCKS BIG TIME. The music is crap(only one good track.....the track where Snake is on the bridge at the beginning), and the story......holy shit the story blows. What the hell is going on?! I've played for about 8 hours, and I still don't know what's happening. Raiden's a d*ck, clueless, and retarded(sorry, I'm trying to write reviews the way Zidane747 taught me). Why was this game lauded as one of the greatest games of all time? Granted, Tactical Espionage Action isn't my exact favorite, but this game sucks(I gotta stop sayin' sucks, it just........sucks), BIG. Now, you guys can commence ripping me a new one.

9. Nice impressions Zidane. Next time try to put valid points in what is BAD in the game

I wonder if its WTFer guy hacked into Zidane account

10. I'm not real sure what you were looking for by making this thread. Most people here like the game and if you don't that's fine, I won't try to change your mind.