Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: A new Castlevania Chronicles on PS2?

1. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    you've never beaten original mode? That is sad. I beat arranged and original an hour and a half after buying the fucking game.
    Uh... and how, may I ask, did you accomplish this? X68000/Chronicles has to be the hardest Castlevania game I've ever played. I can get no farther than Medusa in Original Mode.

Shit, I've become real good at beating 8 and 16-bit games within a day or two in my life, and I never beat Original Mode. Granted, I stopped once I hit the brick wall known as the Werewolf, and haven't really tried since then, but that game whomped my ass good.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. What changes are made from Original to Arranged Mode that makes Arranged mode easier?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

4. The only real difference is that your character no longer jumps back when hit. It's amazing how much easier that one change makes it. It's just a shame that Simon's sprite looks awful in the arranged mode.

5. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    you've never beaten original mode? That is sad. I beat arranged and original an hour and a half after buying the fucking game. I still feel really cheated after buying it.
    Bullshit. You beat arranged in less then an hour... no problem. But the X68000 version original mode is the hardest Castlevania game made.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. The other day reaching for the most unlikely excuse imaginable, I stated that the only way I would ever buy a PS2 would be if they remade Rondo of blood. My friends and I had a good laugh then returned to playing NFL2K3 on the Xbox.

Needless to say,

I hate you for what you've done to me.

Originally posted by OmegaFlareX
    I believe that a remake of either Drac X or CVIII is currently under construction, but I think the sales of Chronicles will determine if the game gets a US release or not.

Personally, I\'d rather it be Drac X than Dracula\'s Curse since I\'ve yet to play the former.

Umm I don\'t.

They only released like 20,000 copies of the original castlevania chronicles.

If they were going by sales they\'d never release it.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...