Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Evangelion

1. End of Evangelion

The years of waiting is almost over. End of Eva is just a few days away. After I got the first volume on dvd, I went on a spending spree that summer buying the rest of the series on tape. I knew the next dvd was a looong ways off, and if it was like the first dvd then tape isn't that bad. The second dvd was great, though, and I bought the rest of the series on dvd too. Eva is my favorite anime series, if you can't tell. I've read things (alot that I probably shouldn't have) about the movie and I'm dying to see how it all ends.
    btw, I skipped out on Death and Rebirth. From all I've read, its merely a re-cap and a teaser. What I want to know is if I'll be missing out on anything by not seeing Death and Rebirth.
    pwned by Ivan

2. Death is the main portion of D&R, and is basically a recap of the entire series, which is good for those who didn't see everything(i.e. me), bad for those who did(i.e. you). Rebirth is a small teaser of EoE, it'll drive you nuts for the main feature.

I jumped the gun and DL'ed the last half of EoE. It is some of the most FREAKY stuff you'll ever see(think of Asuka's mind rape sequence, only you're the one suffering it now). It does however provide a better conclusion to the series, just be prepared for an onslaught of disturbing imagery.

3. Good. I want something gripping and memorable.
    pwned by Ivan

4. I can barely believe its finally coming out...
    omg TNL epics!

5. By some means, I was able to watch this a few months after the original theatrical release.

Then I made it my mission in life to KILL ALL HUMANS. So far, so good.
    1-866-759-2946

6. It's pretty freakin' awesome.

Chux got a bootleg DVD of this and D&R like, a year and a few months ago, and I've been waiting for a properly translated copy ever since.

Can't wait...

7. It's true, it's true. And like a good boy, my D&R+EOE DVD is going to be retired when I get the official domestic release. It's been a long time coming.

8. MMMMM Asuka Mind rape.........

Am I the only one who likes Asuka over Rei? I seem to be.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

9. I've got a big ol Asuka poster hangin in my room... you're not the only one brother. But we're the minority.

10. *Pops head in to thread*

Asuka's better!!!!

*runs*
    Boo, Hiss.