Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet Li in "Fist of Legend"

1. Jet Li in "Fist of Legend"

Oh My...This movie is "MAGICAL" in many aspects.... The actions is FREAKIN AMAZING and the setting is just perfect. The movie illustrates Chinese history (i.e. Japan's invasion of China) with a soft-touch of Romance and action....I need this DVD...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. what was this called in hong kong?

3. Originally posted by Nash
    what was this called in hong kong?
    I don't have a clue, Sorry?

4. Well, I wonder if he's talking about Fist of the Legend. That is best Jet Li film IMO, but unfortunately it suffered bad release by Dimensions in US. They cut scenes, changed music, and added god awfull dub. Picture quality is good though.

Another Jet's film that was released in US by Columbia, as Legend is HK film Fong Sai Yuk. Its ok martial arts film, about chinese folk hero. It does have some great fighting, and is very wire heavy Columbia also released its sequel Fong Sai Yuk 2, as Legend 2.

There is also Legend of the Red Dragon, which is in fact is a New Legend of Shaolin. Its another good Jets film, also full of good fighting, and bunch of kung fu fighting Shaolin kids

5. Originally posted by Despair
    Well, I wonder if he's talking about Fist of the Legend. That is best Jet Li film IMO, but unfortunately it suffered bad release by Dimensions in US. They cut scenes, changed music, and added god awfull dub. Picture quality is good though.

Another Jet's film that was released in US by Columbia, as Legend is HK film Fong Sai Yuk. Its ok martial arts film, about chinese folk hero. It does have some great fighting, and is very wire heavy Columbia also released its sequel Fong Sai Yuk 2, as Legend 2.

There is also Legend of the Red Dragon, which is in fact is a New Legend of Shaolin. Its another good Jets film, also full of good fighting, and bunch of kung fu fighting Shaolin kids
    My bad, I mean't "Fist of Legend."

6. yo, fist of legend is jet li's dopest movie. damn, despair, you and i have similar tastes (hard target, fist of legend, devil may cry).

about legend of the red dragon, i was wondering what movie that was. now that i know it's new legend of shaolin, i'm over it. i have that movie, and it's alright. fights were way too ridiculous, and i don't like that kid. he almost ruined "my father is a hero" for me.

7. Great Minds Think Alike

I really didnt like My Father the Hero. I'm not a huge fan of films with too much wire work. I prefer fights to be more brutal and real. Like, for example in Kiss of the Dragon, when Jet escaping from the Hotel, and just moves through bad guys.

MrBogus-fan Guest
    All three of you guys are HK losers so suck my dick 8=============================D

9. I just love this guy. How can you hate him. Such creativity and posting finess.

10. I've gotta agree, Fist of Legend is my fav Jet Li flick too. (Twin Warriors is right behind it)

I'm up to 17 DVDs in my Let Li collection now;

Legend of the Red Dragon
    Kiss of the Dragon
    Once upon a Time in China 1-3
    Meltdown
    The One
    Deadly China Hero
    Black Mask
    Shaolin One
    The Defender
    The Enforcer
    Fist of Legend
    Twin Warriors
    The Legend 2
    Romeo Must Die
    Leathal Weapon 4

What am I missing? (other than OUATIChina & america & the Legend)

also, all of these are domestic releases so the HK titles my be diffrent.

Funkadelic,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in