Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jet Li in "Fist of Legend"

1. Hey Xeno, was Twin Warrior about Tai-chi and his best friend becoming his worst enemy...? if it is then I totally agree that the film ROCK...

Despair, Nash, Xeno, anyother good Jet Li flicks you can recommend...?
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. here's all i have:

my father is a hero - pretty good action drama. cool fight scenes, but uses too many wires. i also hate the kid that plays his son.
    bodyguard from beijing - hong kong's take on "the bodyguard." i like the story and the action is cool. last fight is dope.
    high risk - not your typical jet li movie. more of a "die hard" where there's a bomb-in-a-building kind of deal. jacky cheung is great as the comic relief sidekick.
    shaolin temple - jet's first movie. not too bad. very old school.
    the master - i don't know what the hell jet was thinking with this one. only good for comedic value. fight scenes aren't bad, but overall movie is.
    fong sai yuk 1&2 - i think everyone knows about these two.
    once upon a time in china 1,2,&3 - ditto. i don't like 3 that much though. camera work sucks.
    black mask - jet's first sci fi movie. i think this movie kicks major ass.
    the one - jet's second sci fi. even though it's not his best, it's the "one" i always watch more than any other.
    fist of legend - no explanation needed.
    kiss of the dragon - awesome movie. jet's best american film.
    romeo must die - i was kinda disappointed with this one, but i guess it'll do.
    lethal weapon 4 - jet's first role as a villain. he's awesome as a villain, just like in the one.
    hitman - jet's last hong kong movie (well, aside for the upcoming "hero"). great movie. jet plays a dork who becomes a hitman in order to make some money. very funny with great fights.
    new legend of shaolin - i thought this was pretty good. fights were cool, but again, i hate that kid who plays his son.

i think that's about it. i hope that helps.

3. Nash, that's a large collection there buddy... Anyway, I think i'll choose some of your recommendation. but one question, what's so good about Black Mask...? I watched it in the theaters and it bored me to death. What made the film interesting for you...?
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

4. i guess i like black mask a lot cuz it was basically jet li as batman, and that was a cool idea. i also thought the fights were really cool (even though there were some use of wires). they were nowhere near the quality of fist of legend, but they were still cool.

5. Fuck I just typed an awesome post, and frikin board ate it

6. Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW
    Hey Xeno, was Twin Warrior about Tai-chi and his best friend becoming his worst enemy...? if it is then I totally agree that the film ROCK...
    Yep, that's the one. What was the HK title?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. HK name is Tai-chi Master.