Page 1 of 64 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Animal Crossing *Trading* Thread

1. Official Animal Crossing *Trading* Thread

Like the title says, this thread is for trading, giving, and begging item codes in Animal Crossing. Thoughts, impressions, and comments about AC belong elsewhere and will be deleted here.

Two simple rules: No ripping anyone off, and no getting disproportionately bitchy if a code doesn't work. These codes are quite complicated, and I for one often have trouble getting them right on the first try. At the same time, if you give out a faulty code, you should try to correct it, especially if the item is a trade and not a gift.

First up: A code for DK for Mzo in Hyrule:

EQQTerZAVS3%xv
    o3jWlMC3suO#v8

The 5th character on the bottom is a small "el," and I don't think AC distinguishes between Os and zeroes.

Next: I have DK, Balloon Fight, Clu Clu Land, Pinball and DK Jr. Math. I'll try to give away as many as practicable, until 10 EST. (Keep in mind I'm not the only one here playing ) Let me know what you want, and your character and town names.

Finally: I'm Burgundy in Limberry. I like Nintendo memorabilia donations. Except for the N64 logo, I have that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

Jay Guest
    I can't wait to get this game.

Haven't found anything interesting yet, but I did find that the dump provides easy access to free items. Yay, go trash!

4. Burgundy, I didn't get you by 10pm, but if you get a chance tomorrow, I could use Baloon fight, DK Math, or Pinball.

Unless of course they are for sale tomorrow, in which case I'll only need DK Math.

Damn it all to hell... wouldn't you know it, but I finished paying off my debt and Nook's Cranny is closed for remodeling ALL DAY LONG!

I'll wake up at 6:00 to try out the DK code... I'll send you something, too, but be warned that I don't have much cool stuff.

Time to sleep!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. ]

I won't have a Gamecube for a while but this is looking like one of the first titles to pick up. The creation aspects sound very cool. I judge you visit other peoples towns with codes? So then, do you have to enter a new code into your game after letting someone visit it?

Also, what's up with pinball? Will it stay on your Game Boy Advance if you disconnect the handheld from the GC? Thanks! *-neo

7. Kingdom Hearts, Animal Crossing, Robotech: Battlecry, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance all in the same week, and my wallet's presently bleeding profusely from all the bills.

WHY, GOD, WHY?!?
    omg TNL epics!

8. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    ]

Also, what's up with pinball? Will it stay on your Game Boy Advance if you disconnect the handheld from the GC? Thanks! *-neo
    yeah, just put the GBA in sleep mode by hitting L and Select at the same time. i was making some designs for clothes, flags, and the front door to my house during my break at work today.

but you can definatley play games on your GBA after disconecting it from the GameCube.

i can't wait to unlock Zelda.

Each town is a memory card, and you visit other towns by putting another card in slot B and taking a train from the slot A town to the slot B town.

And Burg, thanks a million, it worked!

Here's a little something, though it's not nearly as cool:

peN59kwsrXie5t
    Ou35rWheW&FtA4

I'll keep an eye out for Nintendo stuff, but I've yet to see any :-(
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Mzo: No problem. I'll try to input that code the next time I get to my rental game file.

Korly: I have to leave AC now. I'll see if I can get Tron to get you a code, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.