I can't see why it would take that much longer to localize it, you would think a flagship title like this would get translated as it is being developed so it can get a release date close to the Japanese or even the same day would be nice... it would have been nice for Nintendo to have this in thier lineup for this Christmas to boost sales for them but I guess they will have it for next year's at least.

[small rant]I remember someone complaining why it was taking Squaresoft so long to bring Kingdom Hearts out from Japan to the USA and that took just under 6 monthes and they had voice casting and resynching the mouths to the voices on top of all the text to do... as far as I know Zelda doesn't have voice acting, at least I hope not Just shows the double standard some people have, they bash one company for delays but if thier favorite company does it they say it is ok or make excuses [/small rant]

Personally I am not upset about the delay, sure it sucks to have to wait on my most wanted GameCube game but there is nothing you can do about it so there is really no need to get worked up about it... they just better make up with some nice presell promos

Originally posted by Hero
Yeah, but I tend to think of release dates as arbitrary - a game isn't SUPPOSED to come out on X day. When it does come out, that's when it's out. The technique saves on frustration.
So Working Designs is ok then too... right