Thread: Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000?

1. Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000?

So I'm reorganizing the 32X section, and I see this game. I say to myself, "Hey! I like Zaxxon, so maybe this game is cool." Well, is it?

Thanks
    Z-roe
    A is for action

2. Not really. It's more like viewpoint than Zaxxon, but its not as good as that either. It's fairly lame, but I also haven't gotten too far in it.

3. I liked it... but as Frogacuda said, it's alot more like Viewpoint. And it definately isn't as good as Viewpoint or the original Zaxxon. But I still found it to be fun.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Spiff! Thanks for the word. I'll probably get it when I get a 32X.

Z-roe
    A is for action

5. Re: Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000?

Originally posted by Z-roe
    So I'm reorganizing the 32X section, and I see this game.
    Where do you work that they have a 32X section? Tell me so I can buy some games!

6. Re: Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000?

Originally posted by Z-roe
    So I'm reorganizing the 32X section, and I see this game. I say to myself, "Hey! I like Zaxxon, so maybe this game is cool." Well, is it?

Thanks
    Z-roe
    ...i love that...reorganizing the 32x section that is...

7. Yeah, the only store I ever found a 32x section at in the last 5 years was a hole in the wall out in California where I got Toughman Contest and Doom

8. Zaxxon Motherbase is not all that bad. I had fun with it, but I don't think it's something you'll come back to in the future.

Shadow Squadron, on the other hand, is an excellent game. Gets repetitious after awhile, but it's still an awesome shooter with really good 3-D.

9. Re: Re: Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000?

Originally posted by Melf

Where do you work that they have a 32X section? Tell me so I can buy some games!
    www.thegametrader.com

Though I work in a store in Florida, so due to copywrite of a store called Game Trader here, my store is called Game Switch. Generally over priced crap, to be perfectly honest. Also, its not like it was a big job, the 32X section is pretty meager. I guess someone traded in Motherbase on a day that I wasn't working, so I hadn't noticed it. You should be able to find any 32X game you want at the website, but like I said, it'll be over priced most likely. I had to do the Sega CD section too... which was lame. Two good games in the lot, Dark Wizard and Sonic CD. I wish some people would trade in stuff that I want damnit.

Z-roe
    A is for action