Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Terminator: Dawn of Fate

1. The fact that the "Atari" name is slapped on it (as nonexistient as it is) also makes me wary...
    It's also on the box to Neverwinter Nights, which is an awesome game. *shrug*

2. So the "Atari" that made Area 51 is no longer around?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

3. Back on topic, I tried Terminator out at Gamestop and felt it was just... bleah. Nothing really bad, but nothing really good. It lacked a magical thing called fun. The controls were okay, the graphics were okay, the fixed camera angles in 3rd person were stupid but not too annoying, but after a couple minutes I realized I'd much rather go home and play Halo or something and I don't even like Halo.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Originally posted by Dolemite

As for Blade 2, the rental places near me aren't carrying it for some reason. I've been looking everywhere, and I can't find it. I think I might have to take advantage of EB's return policy- buy it, try it, and if it sucks exchange it for Gungrave or something.
    Don't bother. Blade II is utter ass. It's truly a terrible game. I'd just skip Blade II and use EB's policy for Gungrave instead.

Hey, did you try The Thing yet? The Xbox version is out now, and I hear it looks a bit prettier.
    I've tried this and it's really cool. It's a good game regardless if you are a fan of the movie or of John Carpenter. If you are a fan of either then you can enjoy the game on a whole different level It is quite good, though.