Thread: "Shifters"...3DO's latest crap-fest.

1. "Shifters"...3DO's latest crap-fest.

I was in an EB today picking up Castlevania: HoD and noticed this PS2 game on the new release rack with a $20 price tag (probably overpriced at that)- it looked like a generic piece of shit 3DO game. According to the back, it seems that there's creatures made of both flesh and blood roaming the land, and you have to morph into one of 22 different forms to stop them, or something deep and insightful like that. But 3DO never ceases to amaze me- their games are utter shit, I can't understand how they make money and stay in business. There must be some devoted group of retarded people who are drawn to their games and save up the money they make working at the group homes making mittens to buy Army Men games. Jesus.

Remember when 3DO used to make kinda cool games when they were supporting their own console, like Blade Force and Killing Time? Bah. Mediocrity, thy name is 3DO.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. 3DO.... must buy new 3DO game... must buy... must...

3. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. That working at group homes crack had me on the floor. Some of 3DO's games have good ideas, its just that they don't give their teams enough time to make good use of them. And it happens time and time again.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

5. Hey, those Army Men games looked like fun.

6. omg TNL epics!

7. ...Perhaps it would diffuse 3DO if we run away more?

8. You'd unfortunately only have an effect on 3D0 if you convinced mainstream gamers to run away with you. Good luck trying to convince the mainstream to run away...reasoning with them is futile. All they listen to are the ads shown on MTV.