Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, well, well...

Vampire Lestat Guest

Well, well, well...

Well, well, well... The Vampire Lestat has been gone for a bit and everything has changed. There's a new board and there are some new rules. The board isn't the only thing that's changed. Yes, I, The Vampire Lestat, has a story to share...

You might not believe any of this, but I swear to you that it's all true. I was taken by the Devil. Yes, the Devil. His name is Memnoch. He showed me Heaven and He showed me Hell. Yes my mortal friends, Heaven and Hell does exist! I met with God himself. I was also taken back to Christ's death, where I drank his blood. I drank the Lord's blood! He told me to do it!

The main point here is that Memnoch is not evil. His fight against God is to get people into Heaven. God will not allow anyone who does not believe in him into Heaven. Memnoch believes everyone should go to Heaven because they are God's children. He asked me to be his helper in this holy war. I refused, of course. This does not mean that I sided with God, either. I am the Vampire Lestat. I will not be played a fool by two beings who act like and fight like children!

I am telling you this because I love you all. I do not want you to end up in Hell. I've been there. It's a terrible place of lost souls. As of tonight, I swear I will never drink another drop of blood, nor will I ever take another life. So Ragnarok the Red, I'm sorry to say that if you ever change your mind and decide on accepting the Dark Gift, I cannot give it to you.

But enough, we are here to talk about video games. Despair, you have very good taste. I see you've gotten your hands on Vampire Night. It is a great game indeed. Has anyone played Dracula the Ressurection? That is another good one, despite being on the PC. Very good point and click adventure games. However, where there needs to be more games where you control the vampires. I'm almost done with Blood Omen 2. Kain is great, but there needs to be more vampires.

The night is young, but I will not hunt. I will stay inside and continue playing my video games. I wish you all a good night. Until next time...

~ Vampire Lestat

p.s. - My suggestion for a new name for the gaming forum --- The Brood.

2. He's baaaaaaaaack...

But unfortunately the :stupid: emoticon is NOT
    omg TNL epics!

3. Oh yes , the troll is back.

4. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    He's baaaaaaaaack...

But unfortunately the :stupid: emoticon is NOT
    I think under the circumstances, THAT can be arranged.

...not to mention, this is in the wrong board. (it's more like a "hey, look I am back!" announcement

Taken by the Devil...riiiight!

(whoosh)

5. Well, I wouldnt say he is a troll. He never flames anyone, and he got a style to his writing, many posters wish they had. His stories are fun to read, and I dont understand the anger some people might have towards him. I seen crap much worse being posted and no one cared, and this is not bad of a work.

Anyway, good to see you back once again. I got both Vampire Night and Blood Omen 2, so I'm full of vampire goodness Speaking about vampires, one of the characters in Shadow Hearts, Keith Valentine is a vampire and a cool one at that. He got some nice Bat summon attacks, and nice Bloodsucking move in his spell arsenal.

Maybe you should check it out.

Later, the creature of the Night We will meet again.

I've got no beef with the bloodsucker. Everyone needs a gimmick.

7. Is it just me or does this guy resemble Ryo Hazuki a little bit?

But instead of:

"I have to avenge my father, but first, I'm going to play with this kitty, buy some kiddy toys, and ignore my girlfriend"

He is like:

"I will give you the dark gift and elevate your soul by battling the demons from above that God has sent to destroy me, but first I am going to play videogames and eat doritos, maybe later I will set up my GIJoe tent on my bed and pretend I am in the jungle"

Heh... nice.

9. i love that little guy
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

10. Queen of the Damned was still the worst movie ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread