Thread: Anybody want an awesome NES Package?? - System, Controllers, Accessories & 21 Games!!

1. Anybody want an awesome NES Package?? - System, Controllers, Accessories & 21 Games!!

Anybody want an awesome NES Package (EVERYTHING in Excellent to Mint condition) including: Near-Mint NES deck, 2 NM Controllers, a NM Light Gun, an EXC. Advantage Joystick, a NEW NES Game Genie, all Cables, and ** TWENTY ONE ** Games including: Solomon’s Key, Battletoads and Double Dragon, Kirby’s Adventure, Bubble Bobble, Mega Man 3, Duck Tales 2, Rescue Rangers, P.O.W. and Castlevania 2 as well as 12 other great games!

Please look over the list of NES stuff on my gametz page carefully (link below!), so you have an idea of everything you’re getting and its condition. EVERYTHING with "Original Nintendo" in the system column on the Available list of my gametz page is included!

Click here to go to my Available list on my gametz.com page:

http://gametz.com/?S=5896364&user=De...b=AllAvailable

I'm looking to get about $100 for this package? Anybody interested?

You can reply here or e-mail me at: dhowerter@moonkingdom.com

If no one wants to get this as a package, I might be interested in getting the deck and controllers, as well as a couple of games, but I already have most of the games on the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. Ill trade you some dreamcast maracas for it. And a Dreamcast DDR pad.

4. Hello? Anyone out there?? :-D Come on, this is a great deal. :-)

Think of how much fun you'll have playing the classic games of yore. Then e-mail me at: dhowerter@moonkingdom.com or PM me. :-)

5. I believe we can reach a deal. I will e-mail you today after work.

6. Nick - Cool!