Thread: Lets talk about: threads ive seen before

1. Lets talk about: threads ive seen before

speaking of Deja Vu .. a chrono cross thread, a why do people bash ff8 thread, a video game quotes thread ... is this forum just a big cycle ? all we need now is a 300+ post thread about Rez and we'll be good to go.

2. If I see another "This weeks haul" thread I'll scream.

3. Originally posted by Shinobi128
    If I see another "This weeks haul" thread I'll scream.
    For some reason that just made me laugh my ass off.
    http://www.planetps2.com/mmcafe/pics...bs/combot2.gif
    Reenactment of GameCube beatings of Xbox in Japan.

4. You're forgetting the ever popular "What games are good for system x" threads.

5. Did anyone ever use the Gamers Republic forums? The Fight Club forum on TNL reminds me of that. Threads like "Who Want's Mike3 To Shut Up?" and "Ibreategames2000 is an idiot" were on the first page for over a month.

I don't mind the repetition on the boards. not every thread can be unique.

The this weeks haul threads could use the monthly sticky like the one done on the old board. As far as the what games are good for system X, whether it annoys your or not, it's a natural thread for a community like this. It's just a gamer asking other gamers what they think is good. I think the only solution to that would be to create a listing and try to bump it up as much as possible, or make it a sticky as well.
    Taking it one day at a time.

7. Originally posted by Regus
    You're forgetting the ever popular "What games are good for system x" threads.
    I have *never* seen a thread of this nature here. Except when you refer to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

8. Well, Things are bound to start repeating themselves after a while. People will always want to share their new buys, so here come I just bough, or Weekly haul threads. People will always want to talk about their favorite games, so here come This game is great on so on threads. Thats the nature of the forums, so just get used to them.