Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message from shidoshi

1. I knew XB was doing shit over there, but being a little faggot fanboy about it... well, that's Shidoshi. I don't miss 'im one bit and I hope he gets robbed.

2. Originally posted by EThugg
    I knew XB was doing shit over there, but being a little faggot fanboy about it... well, that's Shidoshi. I don't miss 'im one bit and I hope he gets robbed.

Sounds like he upset an X-Box fanboy to me!

It's good to hear from you Shidoshi. I'd love to visit the gaming mecha of Japan. Hopefully your finances will get better, so you can enjoy all the gaming riches Japan offers. I can see why the Dreamcast is so expensive over there, as they only sold about 1.5 to 2 million units over there and I'm sure about 25% of those were exported.

3. Hi everyone..use your fucking LJ or sound off.

4. Wow, good to hear from you Shidoshi, we've all been waiting word from ya, glad your having a gay 'ol time over there

And as for your specialty shop...mebbe I'll take advantage of it sometime
    omg TNL epics!

5. Cool stuff. I'd like the opportunity to buy from Shidoshi again. I bought some TG-16 and AES games from him and can say that he's a straight-up guy.

Nice seeing you again 'Doshi!

6. Originally posted by gamevet
    Sounds like he upset an X-Box fanboy to me!
    Upset because he stated what *everyone* knew? Or because he was so happy the underdog was losing to the mindless Japanese mainstream?

lithium Guest
    Wow, "underdog" being used in reference to Microsoft. Poor, pitiful multi-billion dollar corporation Microsoft. How will they ever manage?

8. That's hilarious... but the title fits, regardless of what MS is worth.

9. It's good to hear from you Shidoshi. I'd love to visit the gaming mecha of Japan.
    Contrary to popular beliefs, there aren't any real "mechas" in Japan, just toys. "Mecca" is probably what you mean.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

10. Nice to hear from you , when are you returning ?