Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message from shidoshi

1. Its nice to hear from ya doshi. Hope you come back sometime soon.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

zidane747 Guest
    Wow, that's great 'Doshi. Japan sounds kick ass, despite what EThugg says. I really do hope you continue having a great time, and I can't wait until I go.

REPTILE Guest
    While its nice to hear from shidoshi,i cant help but wonder why anyone in america should give a flying fuck how XBOX is doing in japan?

4. Hi Doshi Nice to see you again

Maybe we can do some business, with you getting me some Japanese dvds in the future

5. Originally posted by zidane747
    Wow, that's great 'Doshi. Japan sounds kick ass, despite what EThugg says. I really do hope you continue having a great time, and I can't wait until I go.
    I'm happy your the only one who said it like that... helps raise the credibility of my side.

Originally posted by REPTILE
    While its nice to hear from shidoshi,i cant help but wonder why anyone in america should give a flying fuck how XBOX is doing in japan?
    Apparently a Japanese console, with a 2 year head start, from the market leader of the generation before, beating a US console in Japan is huge freakin news.

6. PS: I thought it was obvious, but incase anyone was confused due to a lack of smilies, I was joking, I don't really want 'Doshi to get robbed.

7. Everybody does know that microsoft is going to win this in the end right?

I hate sony for so many reasons.

tangent, okay good to hear from shidoshi but I hear from him once a week anyway so rock on.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by EThugg

I'm happy your the only one who said it like that... helps raise the credibility of my side.

I meant what I said, and I could care less what some person who I've never met says about a topic that I could care less about. So yeah, you win!!

9. w00t! I wiiiin, I wiiiiiin!

10. Originally posted by youandwhosearmy
    Everybody does know that microsoft is going to win this in the end right?
    "In the end"? No one's going to win in the end. The "console wars" aren't going to end in 8 years if Microsoft manages to become the market leader.