Thread: Transformers Genesis Book Sneak Peak

1. Transformers Genesis Book Sneak Peak

Here's a first look at an entry that Mark Brooks, Clayton Brown and we (René & Michel Koiter) worked on together for the TF GENESIS ARTBOOK coming in November 2002. This is our first TF piece ever that we're allowed to show...so it's very exciting for all of us. Keep a look out for more TransFormerly goodness by us four in December

Pencils by: Mark Brooks
    Inks by: Clayton Brown
    Colors by: René & Michel Koiter (A.K.A. Twincruiser)

2. *stunned*
    *dead*

Amazing. This reminds me of something...I remember you posting some CG tutorials back in SRK. I saved the link but its dead now. Any plans of bringing that back? Although I understand you're a very busy person (persons =p), so....yeah....uh...

*goes back to starting at image*
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Thanks man for the comment.

Our site has changed servers...click on our banner to go to our new address.

4. woo! Thankee!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. Is this the same series coming out that tells the story of the transformers before Optimus Prime was known as 'Prime'? I saw some artwork on Wizard magazine as well pretty freaking sweet.

6. No...that's a comic by Dreamwave Production...The War Within.

The Genesis Book is a TF artbook containing present and past artwork of Transfomers (box art, concept art). Here's the site of the publisher... http://www.88mphstudios.com