Thread: FS: Japanese 'limited' Dreamcast & Saturn systems

1. FS: Japanese 'limited' Dreamcast & Saturn systems

Worked for a import game store many moons ago. The 2 consoles boxes were pretty badly water damaged (thank you UPS) so we took the stuffs out and hucked the boxes. They sat on the shelf for months and somehow I wound up with them. The systems are complete and brand new and NOT water damaged =)

The are respectivly:

Japanese pink Sakura Wars Dreamcast: (includes SW3 demo, SW3 DreamPassport III browser, and Sakura Wars Hanagumi Mail client along with docs/pad/etc)

Japanese "Derby Stallion" ('blue skeleton') Saturn (Sega didn't include a game but gave you stickers instead - what joiks..)

Email me any reasonable offers please at bonk@nyc.rr.com - paypal preferred but postal money orders acceptable (can't take checks at the moment, need to get an account with a bank that ISN'T 60 miles away...)

I'll be mostlikely dumping a LOT of Japanese Saturn games in the coming days, being unemployed for a year kinda puts the cramp on paying for college heh
    -Rich

2. Oh what a time to be out of cash, I've wanted that SW DC for like 2 years
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. ...

Roughly what are you looking for for the SW DC?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

4. if I knew it wouldn't be 'make an offer'
    -Rich

5. You have mail.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Originally posted by Pokey
    if I knew it wouldn't be 'make an offer'
    Bah, you know nothing.

Originally posted by Pokey
    Japanese \"Derby Stallion\" (\'blue skeleton\') Saturn (Sega didn\'t include a game but gave you stickers instead - what joiks..)
    You know... I\'d give you $2.00 and I love you long time for that one.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. How abouuuuttttt.... your mom gives me 75% off her 'usual rate' and we call it even?
    -Rich