Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN: X-Mas especially critical for X-Box.

1. Originally posted by Saint of Killers
    Hell, I'll be impressed if it sells over a 100,000 copies here.
    Awww, don't be so pessimistic. I'm sure it will sell better than that... if only for the awesome graphics.

2. In other news, this Christmas is especially critical for Santa Claus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. Well if they get Halo 2 out at least the OXM will have something other then Halo 1 to talk about.

4. Hmm. Here's something I've been thinking about for the last couple of days:

Last year, the game that was supposed to push systems out the door was Metal Gear Solid 2, right? Remember, this was the game that magazines went ape-shit over when a new batch of photos was released. People imported the trailer!

Then, when release season came, what title ended up stealing the show? The out of nowhere hit GTA III. I'm thinking that maybe Microsoft has a title that might come from nowhere and push systems the way GTA III did. We're probably not paying attention to it cuz the hypes all over GTA:VC and Metroid.

Just a thought.

Oh well.

5. I think it'll be funny if Xbox is discontinued before Rare's first Xbox game is finished, and then Rare goes back to Nintendo bitching about how they have all this nearly finished stuff on a console they can't work on anymore (deja vu)

Briscobold - yeah, but MGS2 still sold over 2 million copies.

7. Why not let Microsoft worry about selling xbox's and you worry about how to afford all the games?

8. good advice

9. Good article. Although, their situation doesn't surprise me. What they really need is Japan's support.
    I don't know how to get rid of the huge space here.

Originally posted by Yoshi
    Let's not forget that for many people Sunshine will likely be a Christmas present.
    Those poor kids...