Thread: Lets Remember...Storm Blade!

1. Lets Remember...Storm Blade!

*can't seem to find any screenshots on this one*

Brought to you by Visco Games, a vertical shmup featuring airplanes taking on the world. It resembles the Strikers series quite a bit, but it also features some nifty character art.

Storm Blade plays like standard shmup fare and offers 3 (?) playable characters: the token young hotshot, the token female, and the token grizzled old guy.

Arcade-only and forgotten...

Who remembers this shmup?

It looked kind of like Aerofighters from the screenshots I saw a long time ago but I haven't played it.

The only Visco shooter I remember playing is Andro Dunos which was mediocre.

Seven Force Guest
    That Russian guy=Hien revisited

(because of the laser bomb).

4. Funny enough Storm Blade is the only functioning PCB that I have, and I've yet to build a JAMMA rig for it so that I can test it and post some screenshots. The problem is that I don't want to buy an expensive RGB->NTSC converter, and don't have enough time to make my own circuit. I have everything else: JAMMA connector, cable, box, Power Supply, joysticks, tech drawings... etc.

It is a very good game. It rivals Strikers in my opinion, though it probably is not as good as Raiden Fighters Blah.

seen

5. when was the game released?
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

6. 1996. More info here

seen
    I don't know how to get rid of the huge space here.

7. This will help you remember...