Thread: English Savage Reign/Top Hunter Neo-Geo MVS Kits For Sale!

1. English Savage Reign/Top Hunter Neo-Geo MVS Kits For Sale!

Savage Reign: Includes complete English and Spanish art work sets (Flyers, mini-marquees, move stickers, dip sheets). Art sets are in like new condition, baggies have some slight tearing where the tape was opened. Cart is in great shape, like new. Box is in near mint condition, with a slight puncture under the label and a tiny puncture towards the end of the label. Serial numbers are matching. Asking $65.00 shipped and insured.

Top Hunter: Includes complete English and Spanish art work sets (Flyers, mini-marquees, move stickers, dip sheets). Art sets are in like new condition, baggies have some wear and tear. Box is in poor condition, with surface tearing on top, an "X" from an ink pen, some surface tearing on front and back, and under the label on the front someone wrote "3 BOUTONS" with a marker. Label on the box is in great shape, and appears to have been placed over another label. Cart is in excellent to NM condition, some scuffing from arcade use. Label on the cart matches the serial number on the box label, but has some wrinkling as it appears it was not stuck on properly at the factory. Asking $75.00 shipped and insured.

If you want pictures, e-mail me at biomotor_unitron@yahoo.com.

If you are interested in both, let me know and I might cut you a deal.

2. Top Hunter is Sold.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Update: Both are now sold.

BioMotor_Unitron = Excellent Seller.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL