Thread: Noooooooo!!!

Vampire Lestat Guest

Noooooooo!!!

Hello everyone. It is I, the Vampire Lestat. As you can tell from my subject heading, I am very upset. I have just discovered that Memnoch has played me for a fool. As I told you last night, I was asked to help Memnoch wage his war against God. I told him I would do no such thing. Well, it turns out that the act of saying no was what he wanted all along.

Allow me go into more detail. When I refused Memnoch's offer, He was furious. I escaped Hell to ensure my safety, but not without taking Veronica's Veil with me. Some of you might know it as the Shroud of Turin. It is proof that God exists. I gave the veil (shroud) to a friend of mine, Dora, and she took it to the Catholic Church, where everyone can see it. Now everyone believes in God. Everyone will eventually go to Heaven. My lovely Armand killed himself in God's name; so did many others. I was not supposed to be the Devil's angel!

I am alone now. Only Louis and David are with me. Of course all of you are still here, and I am thankful; especially Ragnarok the Red. I am sorry to say that in my upset state, I have not played any video games since last night, so I cannot discuss any games with you tonight.

I must head out now. Hopefully, the vivid night life with break my despair. Until tomorrow night... thank you all, and have a goodnight.

~ Vampire Lestat

2. Awww...poor Lestat. Well, if it ever gets so bad you need me to put you out of your misery, don't hesitate to ask :stupid:
    omg TNL epics!

3. X_@ I dont even want to tell you what happens at the end of the book. *gags with spoon*
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. where exactly did you rip this off lestat?

5. Re: Noooooooo!!!

Originally posted by Vampire Lestat
    Hello everyone. It is I, the Vampire Lestat. As you can tell from my subject heading, I am very upset. I have just discovered that Memnoch has played me for a fool. As I told you last night, I was asked to help Memnoch wage his war against God. I told him I would do no such thing. Well, it turns out that the act of saying no was what he wanted all along.

Allow me go into more detail. When I refused Memnoch's offer, He was furious. I escaped Hell to ensure my safety, but not without taking Veronica's Veil with me. Some of you might know it as the Shroud of Turin. It is proof that God exists. I gave the veil (shroud) to a friend of mine, Dora, and she took it to the Catholic Church, where everyone can see it. Now everyone believes in God. Everyone will eventually go to Heaven. My lovely Armand killed himself in God's name; so did many others. I was not supposed to be the Devil's angel!

I am alone now. Only Louis and David are with me. Of course all of you are still here, and I am thankful; especially Ragnarok the Red. I am sorry to say that in my upset state, I have not played any video games since last night, so I cannot discuss any games with you tonight.

I must head out now. Hopefully, the vivid night life with break my despair. Until tomorrow night... thank you all, and have a goodnight.

~ Vampire Lestat
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

6. Except the Turin Shroud has been proved as a fake...

7. ouch!
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

8. Like I said before, I never tire of this guy's posts.
    Pure comedy.