View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fun Poll: Battle of the Bruce Lee clones!

1. Forget the imitators. There's only one Bruce Lee.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Jay Guest
    Fei Long OWNZ DEM ALL. Actually, he's a little jackoff. Law kicks all their asses thanks to his little "climb up their body and pounce on them" move.

3. I have some nice pants, but that doesn't make me a good Bruce Lee clone! It's not the pants, it's the ability to throw fireballs from your hands!

Besides, Bruce Lee is a wuss. Jackie Chan could kick his Hong Kong ass any day of the week!

*runs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. You better run Cap'n Veggie! I'll summon forth Bruce Lee to whoop your ass! I like Jackie Chan too but Bruce is the one with the video game clones!

Besides, Bruce Lee has his own fighting style!
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

5. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    I have some nice pants
    They're not as nice as Jann Lee's.

6. me no bastad, me bwuce lee!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. Liu Kang, not only could he turn into a dragon and eat, not the mention the aforementioned arcade drop, but he could also magically cause a disco ball to drop from the sky, and he would dance the night away.

Non of those other suckers can do that.

8. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable

Besides, Bruce Lee is a wuss. Jackie Chan could kick his Hong Kong ass any day of the week!

*runs*

Well I'm not really too big on Bruce Lee but I doubt that. Yuen Biao would kick Chan's ass as well. And depsite Dragons Forever and Wheels on Meals outcome, Benny Urquidez would prob take Chan as well.