Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets Remember...Mad Dog McCree!

1. Lets Remember...Mad Dog McCree!

Today's "Lets Remember..." centers around the game that got me beat up once a long time ago- never taunt a dumb jock when he loses at a video game.
    "let the Wookie win".

http://www.klov.com/M/Mad_Dog_McCree.html

Use a lightgun to shoot and kill B-movie actors in laserdisc-driven FMV fun!

Mad Dog McCree sure was diffent enough to attract arcade goers. In fact, there was a sequel and another FMV light gun game, Who Shot Johnny Rock?, was released not long after. Mad Dog also saw release on some of the early CD-Rom systems such as Sega CD (yuck) and 3DO.

As far as FMV games went, McCree was not that bad. Its also one of those games in which you don't mind losing at. When you die, the town undertaker scolds you and tells you how many lives you have left-priceless!

Who Remembers this B-movie fun?

2. Better yet... let's not remember it... please.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Yeah I remember this game, you didn't even have to have the gun in the holster, you just had to point it down which made it much easier

They also had those shot the bottles stage which was kind of fun but pretty silly too.

4. Ugh!

I hated it.

I personified everything about crappy games that were popular that I hated.

5. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    I personified everything about crappy games that were popular that I hated.

No, you don't personify everything about crappy games. Don't be so hard on yourself- you're cool

6. Originally posted by Zerodash

No, you don't personify everything about crappy games. Don't be so hard on yourself- you're cool
    Haha...

Damn.

I'd change my original reply, but it's probably funnier if it leave it the way it is.

Damn...

Jay Guest
    It's funnier than the B movie actors... Those FMV games could always be counted on for a good laugh.

8. Does anyone remember those SEGA hologram games? This topic reminded me of them for some reason.

JM

9. Sega made 2 holograohic games: Time Traveler and Holosseum, a fighting game.

Time Traveler also featured a B-actor as a cowboy.

Total suckage...

10. Yes, I agree. The cowboy game was bad, but the fighting game was totally unplayable. I couldn't even figure out the controls. Those have to be two of the worst SEGA games ever made.

JM