Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new Pixel Art portfolio (new website inside-Updated!)

1. My new Pixel Art portfolio (new website inside-Updated!)

Heya all,

I put togther a quick website to exhibit my pixel work I've done lately.

I went with a back-to-basics design, and a very casual "air" to the whole thing.

Take a look and tell me what you think!

Creeping Compound Pixel Portfolio!

2. Very nice! The style is great stuff, I like the look and feel of everything, and it all goes together so well. That brain-jelly thing was probably my fave, and the ship almost looked 3D. I don't really like the people that much, though.

Very minor drawbacks: I think the menus could be moved down a bit, on any desktop size they're too high up for all that extra space around them. If you could, you might want a frame to the side or below for the pictures instead of pop-ups.

3. that one ship that was animated was so awesome. i really like the style. so cool.

4. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Very minor drawbacks: I think the menus could be moved down a bit, on any desktop size they're too high up for all that extra space around them. If you could, you might want a frame to the side or below for the pictures instead of pop-ups.
    I thought about doing a frame instead of popups, but this was the first thing I did, and not wanting to spend a ton of time on it I just left it as is.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Kaisum Guest
    Am I the only dumbass that clicked the "back" button expecting a picture?

Nice work man, you don't want to see my work with that kinda stuff ...haha...

6. Originally posted by Kaisum
    Am I the only dumbass that clicked the "back" button expecting a picture?

Nice work man, you don't want to see my work with that kinda stuff ...haha...
    Well hopefully it didn't take you to long to figure out it was an entire site there!

Oh come on, if you got some stuff post it!

Only way you can get better is thru practice and people cc'ing it.

7. Nice! I didn't know you made those octopus avatars! The 3D animated ship, the pirate ship, and the batman/mgs lego lookin' guys are my favorite!
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

8. Originally posted by SearchManX
    Nice! I didn't know you made those octopus avatars! The 3D animated ship, the pirate ship, and the batman/mgs lego lookin' guys are my favorite!
    Yessir.

The "ock" in my avatar has been with me for years, and is also my design companies logo: more evolved multimedia design.

I mostly made that little site for fun, this thread reminds me I have a couple more pieces I need to upload.

Thanks for the comments SearchManX!

9. Very nicely done, Kidnemo. Both the art and the site design.

10. Originally posted by Mode7
    Very nicely done, Kidnemo. Both the art and the site design.
    Thanks much bro!